Individual Pet Cremation
All Inclusive Pricing
- All inclusive flat rate fee based on weight from $195 to $499.
- Personal transfer of your pet from your home or vet from 9-5.
- Personal return of your pet's ashes to your home from 9-5.
- Satin bag for the ashes.
- Memorial package including a lock of your pet’s hair, comfort teddy bear, a 'restore' essential oil soy candle & cremation certificate.
No Credit Card Surcharge
We understand our service is not something you would normally budget for and may need to pay with credit, that's fine and with no surcharge. We accept:
- 'No Interest Ever' payment plans via zipPay (*subject to approval by zipPay).
- Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Diners Cards
Available 7 days
- Call Melanie personally forinformation and bookings from 9 - 5 pm.
- Outside of these times or if we are with a client, your call will be answered by our 24/7 receptionist and will call you back as soon as possible.
We only provide individual cremations.
No disposal or communal service.
As someone who had a negative experience, herself, Melanie started up Angel Ashes in 2008 to ensure that no other pet owner ever had to feel that sense of doubt.
- Every pet is cremated individually, labelled and computer tracked throughout every stage of the pet cremation process.
- We ensure that the ashes returned to you is your pet, and your pet only.
- We provide a signed certificate of individual cremation.
- We endeavour to pick up your pet the same day as your booking, however please allow around 24 hours.
- As every pet is cremated individually, once your pet is collected they will go into a queue.
- The speed it takes to get them home depends on the amount of pets already scheduled.
- Your pet's ashes are delivered personally to your home usually in around 7 business days from collection.
Have a question or would like to make a booking?
If you are ready to make a booking, please do so by making your selections below via our web booking system or call us on 1300 914 919.